Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shockwave+RMR+Scalarworks = whoa

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I'm expecting a 618 this week. It may be to heavy. If it is it'll go on another 590 but I do want to try it
    Magpul foreend with an MLOK hand stop is another option.

30 RDS at 25 yards, that one by the 7 was a was
    Attachment 24519
    Every time I shoot I do much better. I'm definitely looking forward to bear season.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Magpul foreend with an MLOK hand stop is another option.
    Possibly.

I like this thread.

(and I keep TELLING everyone, these things are useful! just need a little imagination!)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I’ll admit, when I first saw the release, I was like WTF?! But I’m learning that this could be useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    A while back I made a wisecrack to one poster when I used the term silly looking in conjunction with a RMR on his Shockwave. I compared it to my S&W Governor. I have been proven wrong. Only my Governor looks silly now.

I just realized that the older surefires were not a universal fit on the action tube. I know the new dsf ones fits both. It will be in tomorrow. I may end up picking up the surefire dsf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I like this thread.

(and I keep TELLING everyone, these things are useful! just need a little imagination!)
    If there was ever a weapon that can be useful and effective but really needs the shooter to physically control it. This is it.

It's not something I can hand to my wife and expect good results.

The potential is there.

Try the 20ga. I need to get one as well, and from what I've been told it's WAY more controllable.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    I traded my 12 for the 20 ga version. Yes, it's more controllable and much handier due to being lighter. When loaded, the difference between the two is even more pronounced. Some guys above have arms bigger than my legs and may not perceive what I'm saying. But even they will notice the difference once they begin "marching" with the 20.

User Tag List