Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Shockwave+RMR+Scalarworks = whoa

  1. #41
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ 07922
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

  2. #42
    Site Supporter PNWTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    E. WA
    I really want the 20ga Shockwave for my wife... but I have a feeling I would just steal it and go into the woods to terrorize rodents.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

    What would TR do? TRCP BHA

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I really want the 20ga Shockwave for my wife... but I have a feeling I would just steal it and go into the woods to terrorize rodents.
    Oh, I'll be hunting with this all season. From squirrels to bear.

  4. #44
    50 rounds, 25 yards

    I'm getting better but still get a few fliers. 50 rounds is a workout.
    Name:  KIMG0592.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  25.7 KB

  5. #45
    Site Supporter jwperry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Polk County, FL
    That Scalarworks mount makes me want to swap my 1301 for a 930...

  6. #46



    I got my ass handed to me but I did only have a 5rd mag
    Last edited by 03RN; 05-11-2018 at 09:51 PM.

  7. #47
    pipe-sheeping hitdog misanthropist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in the desert, culturally appropriating your organs
    I kind of understand why a lot of people panned these things when they came out - it's pretty Mossberg chainsaw gun-ish - but my personal reaction was "that looks like an ideal gun to use from inside a vehicle". Part of the value for me, though, is that it would be legal to have in my vehicle without being locked up or anything.

    With a reflex sight I think one of these would be all kinds of handy.
    www.calibremag.ca - Canada's gun magazine, printed on actual tree-paper, using ink made from the tears of futuristic digital blogulators, and distributed to roughly 0.1% of the population of Canada. I'm the chief editor there, which explains my drinking problem, which explains my posts.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I kind of understand why a lot of people panned these things when they came out - it's pretty Mossberg chainsaw gun-ish - but my personal reaction was "that looks like an ideal gun to use from inside a vehicle". Part of the value for me, though, is that it would be legal to have in my vehicle without being locked up or anything.

    With a reflex sight I think one of these would be all kinds of handy.
    Nice for woods bumming too
    Name:  1495290967857137707232-212402-1.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  39.5 KB

    I might do some training from my car once I finish moving
    Last edited by 03RN; 05-15-2018 at 06:51 PM.

  9. #49
    Member John Hearne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Nice for woods bumming too
    Name:  1495290967857137707232-212402-1.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  39.5 KB

    I might do some training from my car once I finish moving
    How I see this working out:
    https://youtu.be/WokoWHHAxp4?t=35
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org