Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Special Circumstances Knives legitimate?

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    I was planning on getting one of his Malificous blades down the road, but knowing his situation I bought one from Overwatch...

He has been fulfilling his commitments while juggling his new life issues. I have faith that he will continue to work to make things right...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I own three or four CF/Ti blades from Ian and have one of the OWP/SCI versions as well. I'd be pleased as hell with the OWP version if I were you. The laminates are cool but the plain Ti blade just seems better. To me it's something I'm less afraid to work with.

I'd like to do a similar run of a different blade in the same manner that OWP did. For what it's worth, Ian pushed it away in order to finish the stuff he has now.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I own three or four CF/Ti blades from Ian and have one of the OWP/SCI versions as well. I'd be pleased as hell with the OWP version if I were you. The laminates are cool but the plain Ti blade just seems better. To me it's something I'm less afraid to work with.

I'd like to do a similar run of a different blade in the same manner that OWP did. For what it's worth, Ian pushed it away in order to finish the stuff he has now.
    I own one of his CF/Ti blades and am waiting for a CF/C PD. I was introduced to his work @ a Rangemaster IDC and it was love at first sight... LoL

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

User Tag List