Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen 5 19 by Boresight Solutions

Gen 5 19 by Boresight Solutions

Name:  58E87130-1669-4ADF-9D09-1BB18780E09F.jpg
Views: 2302
Size:  41.4 KBName:  EBB6D885-6EDF-413A-B87A-4A9D9134A39F.jpg
Views: 3606
Size:  85.0 KB
    Just got this from Ben and will take it to the range today or tomorrow and will follow up with a range review. Here’s what I’ve got so far the stippling is fantastic gives you a great grip and the reduction fits my hand perfect with the hump being removed it points really flat like my 1911’s and the work is impeccable. The undercut on the trigger really helps to get high on the gun and front inside of the triggerguard has been enlarged and just like everything is done very well and the bottom of the triggerguard is stippled as well. The stippling on the front index pads does more than just look cool it really gives your thumb the ability to push down to help mitigate recoil. I also had him do his complete trigger job which consists of apex flat trigger and replacement trigger bar with some polishing and has a kinda of rolling break that doesn’t feel super light guessing around 4.5 pounds just right will say more after I’ve had a chance to shoot it. Not sure who he uses to do machine work on the slide but it is really well done all of the serrations feel sharp and grippy but not to sharp. I had him finish it off with orange HD sights which is what I use on most of my guns. So far this gun seems to be everything you need in a good carry gun without any of the fufu stuff you don’t. So far I love it and plan on it being my carry gun once I verify reliability. Sorry forgot to give specs gen 5 19 with Ben’s duty series 2 grip package and his complete trigger and slide packages.
    Rick
    Edit to add in the pics the front index points, trigger, and orange hd sight hadn’t been added yet in the shooting review I’ll add updated pics.
    Last edited by Paladin; 03-13-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added pic and edit at bottom of post.
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Forgot one of the most important things to add Ben was great to deal with a real down to earth guy that wants to make sure you get exactly what you want and doesn’t try to rush you and very patient to answer all of your questions.
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

I'm not usually a fan of any worked over Glocks but this one has been done very well, I'm hoping to see a range report and dirty pictures

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Do you know what finish/treatment he used for your slide?
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

That looks great. One of the nicest "worked" Glock's I have seen. What was the turn around time?

Ben does excellent work, I just have a hard time spending more on custom grip and frame work then the actual gun itself especially a polymer gun.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Do you know what finish/treatment he used for your slide?
    Not sure but I’ll ask him and post in range report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    That looks great. One of the nicest "worked" Glock's I have seen. What was the turn around time?
    He has brand new guns in the que that you can pick the mods that make it faster but if you send in yours I think it’s like 8weeks.
    Last edited by Paladin; 03-13-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    While I prefer my Glocks to be stock, this is clearly well-done work, looks clean and professional. Very cool. Enjoy it!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Did he fill in the cutout in the front strap? I only ask because it looks that way in the photos

User Tag List