Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PF Exclusive Lumen Holsters!

PF Exclusive Lumen Holsters!

We wanted to do something that would give back to PF as it has been a tremendous place for us and we greatly appreciate the opportunities that it and Tom provide.

The PF Lumen is orange of course and will be limited to 27 copies, 25 of which will be available for purchase. The cool thing about the PF Lumen (outside of it being awesome) is that 100% of the profits generated from the sale of the PF Lumens will be donated to PF!

The PF Lumen will be available to Site Supporters only; if you want one and you are not a Site Supporter you will have to become one to be eligible to purchase the PF Lumen.

The PF Lumen is not currently for sale and will be released in the near future. We wanted to make sure that it has a chance to get some exposure so that way no one feels as if they have missed out on the opportunity to purchase one and support PF.

The PF Lumen will be a one time run and once they are gone we will not be making any more.

There will be more detailed instructions about the purchasing process to follow.

Name:  PF Lumen SP CP.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  67.8 KB

Albuquerque, NM
    I've got two of these sitting on my workbench right now. They are fantastic! I'd post a picture, but Mack's photo is about one-brazillian times better than anything I'd squeeze out of my iPhone.

Say "No" to a Nanny State blues's Avatar
    blue ridge mtns
    Awesome gesture, Mack.

Congrats on the new holsters, Tom.
    Protect Your 2A Rights: NRA SAF GOA

That's awesome Mack.
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Looks good! Reminds me of a creamsicle! Lol!

Does the name mean it will be a light bearing setup?
    If someone disagrees with your posts, it's them. If most people disagree with your posts it's you. If you view all posts that disagree with yours as a personal attack, the problem isn't them, it's you.

What gun models will be available? (HK P2000 would be awesome)

jackson county, fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    What gun models will be available? (HK P2000 would be awesome)

I need one for a P30L.... and a Glock.

Gaming In The Streets
    That is really cool!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court

That looks awesome.

User Tag List