Thread: AIWB holster for Beretta/Wilson Centurion Tactical with Surefire XC-1B

AIWB holster for Beretta/Wilson Centurion Tactical with Surefire XC-1B

Hi all,

I just ordered a Beretta/Wilson Centurion Tactical. I'm probably going to order a JMCK Wing Claw 2.5 for it (no light) because I'm really happy with the one I use daily for my full-size 1911. I also want an AIWB holster for it with a Surefire XC-1B mounted. I haven't been able to find any holster maker that offers that combo.

Any ideas?

I have found that when the gun gets taller (opening for slide dust cover light etc) the JM claw 1.0 is best. The split loops on the 2.5 start to get really far apart limiting holster position between center and the first belt loop. 2.5 is nice with a Glock, with a HK USP not as easy to locate. When you add a light to the gun it may force those loops further apart. Have a claw 1.0 for a P226 and it's my favorite AIWB I have. Will probably switch over to it across the board at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    Hi all,

I just ordered a Beretta/Wilson Centurion Tactical. I'm probably going to order a JMCK Wing Claw 2.5 for it (no light) because I'm really happy with the one I use daily for my full-size 1911. I also want an AIWB holster for it with a Surefire XC-1B mounted. I haven't been able to find any holster maker that offers that combo.

Any ideas?
    We can do that combo. I would suggest the Wing Claw style, it will have the newer Mod Wing claw. You can email me the specs to sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Awesome! Thank you. Email inbound!

User Tag List