Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Money Bomb the NRA on 03/24/18

Are there still the $500 life memberships?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Are there still the $500 life memberships?
    Tom, in my experience, the best way to find out current info is to call and speak with a rep. Their promotions tend to be all over the map otherwise and it's hard to know what the current "best" offer is.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Any idea how the donations went as a whole this weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Any idea how the donations went as a whole this weekend ?

I tried donating several times yesterday and couldn't get through. Today it worked great so let's hope that was due to heavy traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I tried donating several times yesterday and couldn't get through. Today it worked great so let's hope that was due to heavy traffic.
    If you couldn’t get through, I would think a DNS attempt, rather than high volume of donations, but I got through OK, so I will hope it was the high volume of donations.
    Last edited by Rex G; 03-26-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Site Supporter

Google Searches For ‘NRA Membership’ Spiked During March For Our Lives

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/go...-for-our-lives

According to Google’s explanation of the numbers to the left of the chart, they
    “represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart for the given region and time.
    A value of 100 is the peak popularity for the term. A value of 50 means that the term is half as popular.
    A score of 0 means there was not enough data for this term.”
    So lets hope that leads to an actual membership boost.

NRA PAC Donations More Than Tripled in February.

The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January, an increase of more than 200 percent.
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-pac...pled-february/
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Can someone concisely explain to me the difference between the NRA Institute For Legislative Action and The NRA Political Victory Fund?

I've read them over on their websites, and I am wondering which one makes more sense to contribute to, or should I split my contributions equally among them?

I can't remember which one I send checks to from time to time--it may be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Can someone concisely explain to me the difference between the NRA Institute For Legislative Action and The NRA Political Victory Fund?

I've read them over on their websites, and I am wondering which one makes more sense to contribute to, or should I split my contributions equally among them?

I can't remember which one I send checks to from time to time--it may be both.

Executive summary: ILA lobbies congress. PVF supports election campaigns.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Executive summary: ILA lobbies congress. PVF supports election campaigns.
    It’s almost like ILA supports legislative action, and PVF supports victory in political races.

--Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List