Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Money Bomb the NRA on 03/24/18

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Also consider using smile.amazon.com to support the NRA with a fraction of your Amazon purchases.
    NRA Freedom Foundation
    NRA Freedom Action Foundation
    NRA Civil Rights Legal Defense Fund
    NRA-- Whittington Center
    Pagos Pathfinders (NRA Youth Hunters Ed)
    CalGuns
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Students for Concealed Carry

Bunch of state organizations.

I recommend being wary of any gun owners association with the word "responsible" in it, probably Trojan Horses...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    So most of my donations - I’m pretty much in a continual Extended Pay Life Membership loop - go to the NRA. For this money bomb I’m thinking the ILA would be a better use of the money. Thoughts? I don’t plan on writing off anything under the new tax code.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    So most of my donations - I’m pretty much in a continual Extended Pay Life Membership loop - go to the NRA. For this money bomb I’m thinking the ILA would be a better use of the money. Thoughts? I don’t plan on writing off anything under the new tax code.
    Generally, anything that goes to main NRA (including ILA) is not deductible. Only payments to 501(c)(3)s are deductible, but these funds generally can’t be used for political purposes.

Is it more directly impactful in the immediate fight to fund any one wing of the NRA in particular, e.g. the ILA?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    The NRA just filed suit to strike down the new FL law barring 18-20 year old people from buying guns. They are doing the right things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    I'll be sure to send a donation on 3/24. I'm thinking NRA-ILA, but I'm not particular.

Site Supporter
    Hell, even I'll donate to them on 3/24. As a Christian and an American who supports small government, I have a moral obligation to donate to causes that promote well being and health. Even taking the religion out of it, those of us who want to be responsible for ourselves, our family and our neighbors , and not let the government do it, need to put our money where our mouth is. This is not a donation in the name of the NRA, but in the name of liberty.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 03-10-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I'll see your $50.
    Just send them $60

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    "Bombs Away!!!"

I just donated $25. I'll give another on the 24th
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List