Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimpoint ACO Vs Pro

Also if this is for personal use make sure to buy the killflash merely because it's James Bond cool lookin'.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    As the PRO comes, the mounting solution provides a co-witness that splits the difference between absolute and lower 1/3 on an AR. You can remove the spacer and re-attach the base for lower mounting needs such as on a shotgun, SMG or lever action rifle.
    Thanks for the reply. That is probably the most important distinction between the PRO and ACO. I did end up buying a lower mount for the ACO for my application, which effectively negated my $100 savings, although the mount I bought has a quick detach feature. Lens caps would not work well in my application (gooseneck mount on a fixed carry handle) due to lack of space, and night vision is not something I will invest in anytime soon. That mount alone would be good reason to spend the extra $ on a PRO.

I just got a PRO for around $410. I flirted with the idea of getting an EXPS3, so glad I didn't! The PRO is just a great optic for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    As has been noted, the difference between the two is lens coating that makes the PRO NV usable, battery life and mount types. The one year battery life is quoted only because of no testing on the ACO's battery life (it's likely the same as the PRO's). For the price difference, I still would prefer the PRO since we do know the battery life, submergibility rating (150') and that it's NV compatible. Night vision is coming to a place near you and very soon so I think it's smart to get a sight that will use it. PM me if you need an individual officer pricing contact or if you have further questions.
    I'm curious to see what developments in night vision are headed down the pipeline towards end users. Hopefully something that doesn't give me a headache after a while like the PVS-14's I'm used to.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    We have a bunch of Micros in stock or on the way as well as some more Pros on the way, please call 916-670-1103 for Pistol-Forum pricing. We also do our best to match or beat competitors
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

User Tag List