Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NRA Membership Karma - Free-ish**

Site Supporter

NRA Membership Karma - Free-ish**

Trying to figure out how I can contribute to the push back against anti-gun media and anti-gun legislation. One meaningful contribution I can make right now is helping to add to NRA enrollment. If 5 million can become 6 or 7 million in the midst of a crisis, I think that sends the right message.

To that end...... I'm offering to sponsor 10 NRA Friends & Family Regular (1-year) gift memberships for site supporters...

Caveats...

-- You are a P-F site supporter (new P-F sign ups welcome!)
    -- You are not an NRA-Member currently (lapsed memberships ok!)
    -- You are willing to send me the information needed for member registration, via PM or email (see below for info required/starred*)
    -- You promise not to give me any grief about the flood of snail-mail new members receive (you can turn that off with a phone call to NRA after registration).

Here's the *Free-ish* part...
    **-- You agree to renew your membership when it expires (at least one renewal, of course more is better). No proof required, I'll take your word for it.

If you can say yes to all that, post an "IN" in this thread. If more than 10 people are "IN", Random.org will pick the winners by post number at around lunchtime (DFW) on Thursday (8-March).

New site supporters are especially encouraged... Double-bonus for Tom and this site to sign up some new supporters as well..

Name:  NRA Info Needed 1.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  43.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I just wanna say... This is a awesome gesture! I will gladly pay my own renewal and actually just did... but this is a great thing you are doing!

NOT IN

But I just wanted to post that this is a totally awesome thing you are doing. Good Job.

Site Supporter
    Awesome! I just signed back up after a several year lapse, not sure we didn't all already do that.

I’m in!

I'm in too. Thank you!

I'm in. Thanks for what you're doing. I just became a site supporter.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    I just became a site supporter.
    Outstanding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I figured most P-F members would already be NRA members as well, but by Sunday morning I was getting worried I'd have zero interest...
    Glad to see a few folks jump in...

If I don't get 10 takers by tomorrow, mid-day, I'll offer the balance to a local TX forum.
    There are lots more n00bs there, so, I'm not worried about meeting my target, eventually.

3/10 so far...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

You're a good man, RGB. I don't care what they say about you!

Keep up the good fight.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I've been meaning to jump in on this for a few days now. Just became a site supporter, which I've been meaning to do for awhile anyways.

Please consider me in.

User Tag List