Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old School - G19 Gen 2 - kinda...

Old School - G19 Gen 2 - kinda...

I’ve always loved the look of Gen 2 G19’s. I’ve owned Gen 2 G17’s, but could never find a 19, so when I saw this one I had to pick it up. It’s on it’s way to me now. We have barrel length restrictions in Canada hence the SilencerCo barrel, and suppressors are prohibited devices here, so suppressor sights are of no use. It only comes with two MagPul mags.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to putting some time in with this thing and seeing how accurate it is with the SilencerCo barrel. Needs Gadget!!!!

"Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Very nice! My Gen 2 19 is one of my favorites. IMO, it’s just about the perfect Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    I’ve always loved the look of Gen 2 G19’s. I’ve owned Gen 2 G17’s, but could never find a 19, so when I saw this one I had to pick it up. It’s on it’s way to me now. We have barrel length restrictions in Canada hence the SilencerCo barrel, and suppressors are prohibited devices here, so suppressor sights are of no use. It only comes with two MagPul mags.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to putting some time in with this thing and seeing how accurate it is with the SilencerCo barrel. Needs Gadget!!!!

I bought my 3 pin Gen 2 G23 in 1994. Gen 2s are great. The new Gen 5s are finally getting what was right 25 years ago. Enjoy the new G19

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

The last time I owned a G19 it was a Gen 3. I couldn’t really shoot at all in those days and I sold it because it had a “crappy” trigger.

Yeah...
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Congrats!

I've had a Gen 2 since 1988 or 89, my original Glock and just a great gun.

It's actually an even better gun since Glock upgraded it to a Gen 3 frame under warranty last year. (Much to my happy surprise.)

So now it's a Gen 2 / 3 I guess.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

My buddy has a Gen 2 19 that has the best Glock trigger I've ever shot. It's nice but they are tough to find so he barely shoots it

Quote Originally Posted by 5ohglock View Post
    It's nice but they are tough to find so he barely shoots it
    I don’t have that kindof sentimentality for old guns. It’s going to get shot!

It’s competition season, so a full 2000 round challenge will have to wait until the fall, but I should be able to do some testing on her before then.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 02-28-2018 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Grammar
    --

My dull, boring carry gun is a Gen 2 G19. Not exciting, not fashionable, but goes bang every single damn time.

And has for years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    I don’t have that kindof sentimentality for old guns. It’s going to get shot!

It’s competition season, so a full 2000 round challenge will have to wait until the fall, but I should be able to do some testing on her before then.
    Glad to hear it won't be a safe queen. I agree. If it's something I'm not going to shoot, then I'll sell it for something I will shoot

Old School - G19 Gen 2 - kinda...

Congrats OP. My Gen2 twins.
    Last edited by Appalachained; 03-01-2018 at 09:20 AM.

User Tag List