Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosch season 4 April 13

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I am just happy when I can:

1) Get my people to actually carry spare mags
    2) they have them facing in the same direction
    Yep, and a huge bonus for the right direction. It is like a gold star day in cop world when you can get the trifecta.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

When you deal with this....magazines are a bit of a lesser issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

^^^^ If she shifted the holster slightly forward toward her 12, it could be "modified" pocket carry.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I am just happy when I can:

1) Get my people to actually carry spare mags
    2) they have them facing in the same direction
    If you can get #1 you should call that a win. I was on a PD website yesterday looking for the state LE pistol qual. True instructions: "You must bring your own magazines. Magazines will not be provided."
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    When you deal with this....magazines are a bit of a lesser issue.
    Please tell that photo was staged. Nobody could possibly be that untrained.
    Last edited by wvincent; 04-17-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Please tell that photo was staged. Nobody could possibly be that untrained.
    One of my old agencies investigators rolled into the range for quals just like that.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    One of my old agencies investigators rolled into the range for quals just like that.
    I cannot imagine the response from the RO.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I just knew it was possible. Truth is stranger that fiction.

I’ve really liked every season of Bosch so far. I always end up binge watching the season and then have to wait a whole year for more. It helped that this season came out right before a weekend off. I don’t think it’s as good of a show as The Wire was but it’s easily on par with Justified. I’ve only read five of the books but Titus Welliver portrays the character as I imagined him in attitude, demeanor and mannerisms.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’ve really liked every season of Bosch so far. I always end up binge watching the season and then have to wait a whole year for more. It helped that this season came out right before a weekend off. I don’t think it’s as good of a show as The Wire was but it’s easily on par with Justified. I’ve only read five of the books but Titus Welliver portrays the character as I imagined him in attitude, demeanor and mannerisms.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    "The Wire" has little competition in my opinion. It's a singularly good show. (I'm also a fan of Oz but that's a whole different side of the paradigm.)

A surprisingly good (British) show, imho, (and available on Netflix I believe), is Prime Suspect which stars Helen Mirren. Don't pay attention to the imdb blurb. It's a great cop show which runs over multiple seasons.

It is the rare gem which has much of the ring of authenticity to it. I highly recommend it to those who haven't had an opportunity to check it out in the past. You won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by blues; 04-17-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List