Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Bosch season 4 April 13

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Thanks for the link. My last trauma training was when I was CERT trained about 15 years ago. I'm hoping to avoid such scenarios...but I keep a kit in the vehicle just in case it can't be avoided.
    It has broader applications than gunshot wounds.

That 15 years of war has seen significant advances in trauma treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Seriously you need to get some updated trauma training and who ever The so called “Survival Doctor” is, he is full of shit.

The current protocol is MARCH which begins with Massive Bleeds.

More info here: http://havokjournal.com/fitness/medi...rch-algorithm/
    That is the way I have learned it in a few different trauma classes in the last 7-10 years.

BTW, just finished season 4 in a few days and thought it was great. Kept me up way too late at night though.
    Last edited by MVS; 05-13-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Site Supporter
    Thank you. I didn't mean to derail the thread.
    --Jason--

Now, I'm waiting impatiently for season 5.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Unfortunately, as neatly as everything wrapped up at the end of Season 4, I'm not sure there will be a S5...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Unfortunately, as neatly as everything wrapped up at the end of Season 4, I'm not sure there will be a S5...
    Oh, you kidder...

Amazon Studios has renewed “Bosch” for a fifth season, ahead of the season four premiere of the hour-long cop drama in April.

Executive producer Eric Overmyer, who developed “Bosch” for Amazon, is returning as co-showrunner for season 5 alongside Daniel Pyne. Overmyer, whose credits include “The Wire” and “Homicide: Life on the Streets,” had relinquished the showrunner role for “Bosch” season 4 to oversee Amazon’s “The Man in the High Castle.”

“Bosch,” starring Titus Welliver in the titular role, is produced by Red Arrow Studios’ Fabrik Entertainment.

“As Amazon Prime Video’s longest-running one-hour series, ‘Bosch’ has long been a cornerstone of our scripted programming, and Prime members consistently clamor for more,” Sharon Tal Yguado, Amazon Studios head of scripted series, said in a statement. “We are excited to give them another season with Harry Bosch, Jerry Edgar, Grace Billets and the rest of the diverse characters that make up the Bosch universe.”
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Sometimes it's good to be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This... is good. Especially considering that Mrs Sidheshooter and I have chowed through all but the tag ends of S4 at this point.

Thanks to you enablers. I’d never even heard of the books until this thread.

Site Supporter
    Wife's out of town. I crash into the bed, crank up Roku looking for something to binge.
    One message in my feed....!

Bosch, new episodes added ..... Woot! Season 5?

Yeah, no. False alarm.

Dunno what Amazon added but season 5 isn't expected to drop until April. Roku is such a tease.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List