Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sage Dynamics tests the Holosun HS507c pistol mounted RDS

Sage Dynamics tests the Holosun HS507c pistol mounted RDS

$299 at Amazon

Good stuff, definitely seems like a contender.

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Of course it doesn't handle impacts to the hood nearly as well as the RMR (as Aaron explained about Trijicon having the patent to the shape of the RMR), but beyond that it seems like a pretty good option. I was also impressed how well it held zero through the whole dropping and cycling the slide off it tests.

I could see someone getting the holosun to try the red dot on a pistol out, and perhaps replacing it with an RMR down the road, and still having a very viable back-up dot should anything happen. I think having it match the RMR footprint was very smart.

I like the reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That feller never uses one word when he can use three.

oh, I am very interested in this

Lol. I broke the first one in less than 3 months (majority of use was handling. Less than 1,000 rounds). There was a recall (info only sent to dealers) that was supposed to correct the issue (the same issue they claimed they had never seen before or had testers report).

I'd be interested to see the side by side comparison of the window shape/size of this and a DPP.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I'd be interested to see the side by side comparison of the window shape/size of this and a DPP.
    It’s closer to an RMR window, just different shape.

I was interested until I saw it is made in China. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    That feller never uses one word when he can use three.
    Never seen a Travis Haley video huh? He'll have you googling shit like "meta-physiological-distended-predispositionism", and that's just him talking about his skin cream line.

As far as the optic goes, Holosun has a good reputation with their other offerings and $300 is a smaller pill to swallow for someone wanting to test the pistol mounted RDS waters.

User Tag List