Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Part 2 of NEW QUICK SHIP GUNS

  1. #1
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada

    Part 2 of NEW QUICK SHIP GUNS

    Part 2 of our updated Quick Ship game... Check them out today!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  2. #2
    Site Supporter Sherman A. House DDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nashville TN
    I donít have a P10, but Iím glad to see youíre so quick to match the market demand, Tony!


    civiliandefender.com

  3. #3
    Hi @Tony Mayer - I am about to order a couple more holsters from you and am torn between the George and the Wing Claw - I am muscular/athletic build with a 32 inch waist. I like the idea of the integrated claw better for grip tucking but was wondering what you would recommend.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by markman View Post
    Hi @Tony Mayer - I am about to order a couple more holsters from you and am torn between the George and the Wing Claw - I am muscular/athletic build with a 32 inch waist. I like the idea of the integrated claw better for grip tucking but was wondering what you would recommend.

    Thanks!
    markman, for your body size and shape, you are going to need minimal belt line bulge, so go with either the wing claw 2.0 or 2.5 (2.5 would be my choice, I am a big fan of pull the dot loops, and don't need to tuck in a shirt), and I would suggest the neoprene pad for you as well. I like no guards for appendix carry, but you are skinny enough to probably go with whichever one you want. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    markman, for your body size and shape, you are going to need minimal belt line bulge, so go with either the wing claw 2.0 or 2.5 (2.5 would be my choice, I am a big fan of pull the dot loops, and don't need to tuck in a shirt), and I would suggest the neoprene pad for you as well. I like no guards for appendix carry, but you are skinny enough to probably go with whichever one you want. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks
    Awesome thanks! I just bought two of the split loops from your site to try them in place of my soft loops on my other holsters because they look like they support the weight better and will not let the thigh hotspot happen as much (correct me if I'm wrong here) at the expense of being slightly more inconvenient to take on and off.

  6. #6
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by markman View Post
    Awesome thanks! I just bought two of the split loops from your site to try them in place of my soft loops on my other holsters because they look like they support the weight better and will not let the thigh hotspot happen as much (correct me if I'm wrong here) at the expense of being slightly more inconvenient to take on and off.
    markman, which holster design do you have now. Also, hard to say what is causing the thigh hot spot, but sounds more like where the holster is coming in contact with your leg than a belt loop style problem. One thing to try with pull the dots, is move the loops down a hole to tighten them up on your belt a bit, that will make everything ride a little better and stay in the same position. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    markman, which holster design do you have now. Also, hard to say what is causing the thigh hot spot, but sounds more like where the holster is coming in contact with your leg than a belt loop style problem. One thing to try with pull the dots, is move the loops down a hole to tighten them up on your belt a bit, that will make everything ride a little better and stay in the same position. Thanks
    I have the wing claw for g17 with APLc.

  8. #8
    Site Supporter Clusterfrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Redneck wonderland
    Quote Originally Posted by markman View Post
    Hi @Tony Mayer - I am about to order a couple more holsters from you and am torn between the George and the Wing Claw - I am muscular/athletic build with a 32 inch waist. I like the idea of the integrated claw better for grip tucking but was wondering what you would recommend.

    Thanks!
    Sounds like we have similar body types. The 2.5 works incredibly well for me.
    "BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You donít really graduate from certain problems or certain thingsÖ like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

  9. #9
    Site Supporter Balisong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    markman, for your body size and shape, you are going to need minimal belt line bulge, so go with either the wing claw 2.0 or 2.5 (2.5 would be my choice, I am a big fan of pull the dot loops, and don't need to tuck in a shirt), and I would suggest the neoprene pad for you as well. I like no guards for appendix carry, but you are skinny enough to probably go with whichever one you want. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks
    I've got to ask, why is it you don't like guards for appendix carry? I've never heard someone say that before, genuinely curious what I may be missing out on

  10. #10
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I've got to ask, why is it you don't like guards for appendix carry? I've never heard someone say that before, genuinely curious what I may be missing out on
    Balisong, I have a "successful lifestyle" body (a belly) and when the gun is out of the holster, the full guard pokes the hell out of me, no guard works much better for me!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org