Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 19 causes me physical pain...am I doing it wrong?

I had the same problem with M&P 2.0 compact. AIWB with the JMCK wing claw 2.5 was the answer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you have limited real estate from to back (and I am with you on this), those pics you showed seem par for the course. I don't necessarily see it as a problem except that you said it is causing you pain. I have experience pain with kydex when the kydex isn't bent enough to to contour to my body and when I snug my belt down the inside of the holster that is molded out for the gun presses on my hip bone. You can bend the kydex or get deeper loops. For example going from the raven pancake loops to the ones that Perun comes with. You can also go leather but be careful - a stiff pancake style will do the same as kydex. I currently run a JRC SSA for strong side owb. No pain. I'm also considering getting a pancake style that is molded primarily on the outside such as an Andrew's Saddle or Mitch Rosen President.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cool Breeze; 02-26-2018 at 09:23 PM.

I would suggest trying the RCS Perun with the O cant loops. It's only 40 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I've carried a 5" 1911, 3:30 IWB for many years now. Even with the same model holster, I can't carry the commander, which is .75" shorter. The bundle of nerves the shorter gun presses on gives me severe pain. There's lots of great info in this thread, but sometimes it's just the gun.
    This. Some shorter handguns, including 1911, have done the same to me, while longer versions of same have bridged-over that gap, and been comfortable.

User Tag List