Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIWB holsters for Polymer 80 frames

We have no plans for any P80 or similar type frames. Currently we don’t have any plans to expand our supported models and if anything they may actually get trimmed down in the future.

Looks like I will be needing one of these.... for holsters....yeah, that's it!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

I just finished my polymer80 build and really like it. I'm looking for a good quality holster for appendix carry, but cannot find one that integrates a wing and has good belt attachment options. Have any of the Forum holster makers come up with anything yet?

Rockey, we have molds and real guns for test fitment. Nothing is quick ship yet though. You can order using any pistol in our drop down and let me know in the comments you want the P80 gun.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Looks like I will be needing one of these.... for holsters....yeah, that's it!
    In the name of aiding your research into the project...Name:  Ghost19RMR.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  56.6 KB
    I did remove the pronounced hook on the triggerguard.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Poly80 Orion's are finally here. Hesitated as the new seemed to have worn off of them and the buzz died down.

Current discount SAH15% works, along with P8015 after the 10th, the perpetual P-F code for 10% after that.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Poly80 Orion's are finally here. Hesitated as the new seemed to have worn off of them and the buzz died down.

Current discount SAH15% works, along with P8015 after the 10th, the perpetual P-F code for 10% after that.
    Placeholder to remind myself to order one. I will need one cut for an RMR if you have one.
    #RESIST

User Tag List