Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RFI: AR mag pouches

I've used HSGI Tacos on a battle belt; they're a solid option. As Talionis said, they're quite versatile.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Big fan of Tacos, especially the LT model, if they’re not being used for concealment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSGI tacos are actually amazing. They work equally well for not just any magazine, but any vaguely magazine-shaped object you can think of.

Buy tacos and you can use them for any application in the future, not just AR mags. I have an obscure platform and my magazines fit just as well.

I have no experience with the polymer tacos but the nylon ones are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    HSGI tacos are actually amazing. They work equally well for not just any magazine, but any vaguely magazine-shaped object you can think of.

Buy tacos and you can use them for any application in the future, not just AR mags. I have an obscure platform and my magazines fit just as well.

I have no experience with the polymer tacos but the nylon ones are good to go.
    Interesting. I suppose a guy could cram a bit of a blowout kit in one. At least a TQ, anyways.

I've got three Taco Double Deckers on my Atlas G-hook training / bump in the night belt. I tried a few different pouches at the SIG Pro Shop and liked them the best. I haven't unseated a mag running around in the belt yet, but I'm distinctly low speed even with High Speed Gear.

Mike "Garand Thumb" did a rifle mag pouch review a while back that may be helpful.

https://youtu.be/FdB-a0pcXac

Matt

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BTW, the HSGI Blowout Pouch is nice as well. I have mine on my work backpack which is pretty much always with me.

CAT Gen7 in PF approved orange and a Dark Angel Medical Pocket D.A.R.K. "Mini" with room for a bit more and an easy deployment tab.

Excellent, @GMSweet !

Thanks!

When I put together a new belt a couple months back, I went with Esstac for pistol and rifle. I also have a set of Comp-Tacs. The Esstacs are more robust/heavy duty and the Comp-Tacs are more concealable.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Site Supporter
    I have used Safariland, CompTac, and Ready Tactical. All good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GMSweet View Post
    BTW, the HSGI Blowout Pouch is nice as well. I have mine on my work backpack which is pretty much always with me.

CAT Gen7 in PF approved orange and a Dark Angel Medical Pocket D.A.R.K. "Mini" with room for a bit more and an easy deployment tab.

I know I'm starting to sound like a paid shill at this point, but their M3T medical taco is even nicer.

User Tag List