Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Catfishing, trolling, propaganda - and firearms SMEs

Whoa.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Just so I'm clear, the executive director of GOA says "uncorrupted by homosexuality" and laughs at the thought of a Muslim being killed for praying? Yeah, fuck you.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Just so I'm clear, the executive director of GOA says "uncorrupted by homosexuality" and laughs at the thought of a Muslim being killed for praying? Yeah, fuck you.
    I removed their link from my sig earlier this evening. I'd already told them some weeks ago to no longer send me email. I'm glad they only got a few bucks from me.

I'm sorry to have been associated with them in any fashion.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Earlier this year I was planning on becoming a lifetime member of GOA -- general laziness and a moderate workload prevented me from doing so. Score one for being a lazy ass.
    Being lazy has saved me more than it's hurt me.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Earlier this year I was planning on becoming a lifetime member of GOA -- general laziness and a moderate workload prevented me from doing so. Score one for being a lazy ass.
    Likewise. We don't need friends like them.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

I got no words. How the fuck did they not see this for what it was?

I think Pincus nailed it:
    Yeah I know, I just about lost my ass laughing when he was reading from the teleprompter or whatever and came across the part about the Blink 182 pheromones being more present in toddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I got no words. How the fuck did they not see this for what it was?
    “It's worth noting that what Cohen is doing doesn't always work. Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, for instance, looks to be onto Cohen's "terrorism expert" from the jump, asking whether the guy really thinks he's going to say on camera that he favors giving guns to three- and four-year-olds. But not all are so skeptical. Former Senator Trent Lott and others at least appear — and the role of editing and story control is always important to keep in mind — to sign on enthusiastically to at least a consideration of giving guns to, in Lott's words as he seemingly reads from a script, "highly trained preschoolers." It's Pratt who gets the most conventionally pranked, though, persuaded to recite a script that says Blink-182 is a pheromone and the rita ora is part of the liver.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/monkeys...who-is-america

Site Supporter
    It was unbelievable. Pratt and Van Cleve should resign immediately from their organization and use their severance package (if any) to open a Papa John's.

What a pair of morons. NO way else to say it.

Site Supporter
    Resignations won't do anything at this point.

This has already done considerable damage on social media, and spread like wildfire among the anti-gun folks I know.

Intelligent, grown ass adults are taking it at 100% face value.

Worse still, when I explain to them how underhanded these tactics were, most see it as totally justified to accomplish their goals of embarrassing the pro-gun position.

User Tag List