Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Catfishing, trolling, propaganda - and firearms SMEs

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I have to commend SBC for managing not to lose his shit and laugh so hard he falls over when these morons fall for his pranks. I would never be able to maintain such a professional level of composure.

I have no sympathy for the fools who we see pranked in his latest show and join the left in mocking them. I only wish they weren’t associated with “my side” because they sure as hell aren’t my friends and only succeed in making me look like an ass by association.

I can’t wait to see the next short clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m right there with you at this point.

My hope is that as we are forced to claim these idiots, they are summarily cast out. If not, we are really no better than the left. I get the feeling if this was done to the left, they’d argue the validity of these “tactics”. We’ve obviously allowed their fuckery to infiltrate our ranks, and the line needs to be toed.

Rather than get my undergarments in a bunch, I’d congratulate SBC because truly this is some masterful work. He honestly might be doing us a favor so we can clean house and get our crap together.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I have no sympathy for the fools who we see pranked in his latest show and join the left in mocking them. I only wish they weren’t associated with “my side” because they sure as hell aren’t my friends and only succeed in making me look like an ass by association.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    My hope is that as we are forced to claim these idiots, they are summarily cast out. If not, we are really no better than the left. I get the feeling if this was done to the left, they’d argue the validity of these “tactics”. We’ve obviously allowed their fuckery to infiltrate our ranks, and the line needs to be toed.

Rather than get my undergarments in a bunch, I’d congratulate SBC because truly this is some masterful work. He honestly might be doing us a favor so we can clean house and get our crap together.
    + ∞
    Last edited by BCG; 08-15-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Yippee ki-yay

Roy Moore is suing.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/06/64514...a-cohen-series

Former Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore has filed a $95 million defamation suit against comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, who pranked Moore on his television show by posing as an Israeli intelligence officer with an electronic device that he said could detect pedophiles.

Moore — who during last year's senate race was dogged by accusations that he had pursued relationships with underage teens as young as 14 — is one of several politicians who have been lured unwittingly into embarrassing appearances on Cohen's Showtime TV program, Who Is America?

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Roy Moore is suing.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/06/64514...a-cohen-series

Former Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore has filed a $95 million defamation suit against comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, who pranked Moore on his television show by posing as an Israeli intelligence officer with an electronic device that he said could detect pedophiles.

Moore — who during last year's senate race was dogged by accusations that he had pursued relationships with underage teens as young as 14 — is one of several politicians who have been lured unwittingly into embarrassing appearances on Cohen's Showtime TV program, Who Is America?
    Good luck with that Roy.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Good luck with that Roy.
    Man, nothing surprises me these days. The one thing about this episode is that he had senate guy show up and then essentially insulted him with the pedo detector. I see that as somewhat different than giving someone a ton of rope and letting them hang themselves by shouting "nigger," singing children’s songs about shooting people, or biting a dildo on camera.

If he had caught senate dude laughing and joking about banging 14-year olds on camera, then I’d be firmly in the too bad/so sad camp, but this one (from the NPR report) sounds like it’s a bit on the edge.

If nothing else, it might make for some popcorn-level courtroom spectating. I’m on the side of popcorn. And spectator bloodsports.

Last edited by Totem Polar; 09-06-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List