Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-Products wants you to register their shitty magazines

This guy is getting lit the fuck up on social media right now. It it were the WWE in the 90's good ol' Jim Ross would be yellin' "SOMEBODY STOP THE DAYUM MATCH"

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    i think they had some of their drum magazines at Trigrcon last year, but they made no impression on me besides "yet another drum mag for AR15s" and "WWII-style pin-up themed swag."
    Another boycott I can't participate in because I was never a customer, then.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    This guy is getting lit the fuck up on social media right now. It it were the WWE in the 90's good ol' Jim Ross would be yellin' "SOMEBODY STOP THE DAYUM MATCH"
    “He HAS to be dead!”

civiliandefender.com

I'll just keep chugging along with PMAG's, Lancers and Okay magazines I guess.

Woe is me.

Looks like article was from 2016...wondering why social media would suddenly erupt...

Site Supporter
    I bet his wife sucks her teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Looks like article was from 2016...wondering why social media would suddenly erupt...
    That's just one article. He's made more comments recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I'll just keep chugging along with PMAG's, Lancers and Okay magazines I guess.
    This is what I do. I stick to PMAGs and Okays. I don't want to expend the time and ammo to see if other mags are reliable. I used to rely on Pat Rogers' pronouncements that brands of mags were good to go, but sadly . . .

It seems to me the owner of X products is willing to sacrifice his company in exchange for steady BJs.

I understand and emphasize with his calculus, but as for me, I sure won't be buying any of his products in the future.

Fuck that guy. Recoil web bothered to reach out to this toad And he spouts bullshit. Fuck. That. Guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List