Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OpticsPlanet halts sale of standard capacity magazines.

What do people want Optics Planet to do? Play one of those "you can beat the rap but you won't beat the ride" games with millions of dollars and the business at stake during bad economic times (for the gun industry), while a bunch of righteous jerk offs are screaming boycott based off of some very dubious internet information.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

They could have handled the PR better, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

I think if they played the victim they coulda been fine. It's well known that Illinois sucks, a little hyperbole about the man bringing them down looks better than trying to sneak it in.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I think if they played the victim they coulda been fine. It's well known that Illinois sucks, a little hyperbole about the man bringing them down looks better than trying to sneak it in.
    If you've ever tried to buy a Ring's blue gun from them you'll know that they are quick to offer their apologies and excuses as to why they are unable to sell to even retired (credentialed) LE, and that's just Ring's policy, not state law.

If they are bound by state or local law then I can find little to fault them for in regard to not sacrificing their company on the altar of martyrdom.

At least they're not trying to gouge the public like CTD.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List