Thread: Meprolight Tru Dots for M&Pc

Meprolight Tru Dots for M&Pc

looking into some night sights for my M&Pc. can anyone comment on how these night sights look in daylight?? are they white like Trijicon Tritium sights or are they still green? any pros or cons would be great. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irishshooter View Post
    looking into some night sights for my M&Pc. can anyone comment on how these night sights look in daylight?? are they white like Trijicon Tritium sights or are they still green? any pros or cons would be great. thanks

I've never liked Meprolight sights personally, but I do like the Ameriglo Pro-Glo sights on my 9c and Heinie Ledge sights for my FS9

9c

FS9

I've got Mepros on my USPc, and Siglites (which are rebranded Mepros) on my P226.

Just painted the front sight, but the rear sights look about like they do in person. They're white, but the glass they have over the tubes diffuses the light and makes the circles slightly fuzzy looking. It's worse on the USPc sights than on the P226, for whatever reason. The Mepros on the USPc are basically identical to the factory sights other than the tritium; width, height, etc is all the same so far as I can tell.

User Tag List