Thread: Dark Star Gear, does anyone know?

Dark Star Gear, does anyone know?

Does anyone know if the clip on AIWB will work for an LCR with Crimson Trace Laser Grips?

Only reason I'm posting this is my email and P-M to Dark Star have gone unanswered.

Whops, posted in wrong sub-forum, Mods please move as you see fit.
    Last edited by wvincent; 02-15-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Does anyone know if the clip on AIWB will work for an LCR with Crimson Trace Laser Grips?

Only reason I'm posting this is my email and P-M to Dark Star have gone unanswered.

If your emails have gone unanswered, it could be backlog, @Dark Star Gear mentioned that they were going to Shot Show last month and undoubtedly this has generated a sizeable backlog in emails and PMs.

@orionz06

@Tom_Jones tagging isn't working currently?
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 02-15-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post

I see the PM now. It actually came on my birthday and between that and Valentine's day I'm just now seeing the PM.

The LCR will work but we've been optimizing that mold for all LCR's and while we have fitment for them the CT fit was an afterthought on the last trim path we set up and we need to remove just a little more material.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I see the PM now. It actually came on my birthday and between that and Valentine's day I'm just now seeing the PM.

The LCR will work but we've been optimizing that mold for all LCR's and while we have fitment for them the CT fit was an afterthought on the last trim path we set up and we need to remove just a little more material.
    Thanks for the reply, I sent you a PM concerning my order.

User Tag List