Page 46 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Parkland Florida School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    He's on video being interviewed as a witness to both shootings.

That kid has got to be the unluckiest teen ever...
    Almost like it's fake news, or he's extremely unlucky. Or something else entirely orchestrated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Almost like it's fake news, or he's extremely unlucky. Or something else entirely orchestrated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Corrected in my post above yours.
    Maybe he just like camera face time.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Corrected in my post above yours.
    Maybe he just like camera face time.
    Or maybe you're just secretly one of them Russkies tampering with our social media and elections!:

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. --- Marcus Tullius Cicero

There's nothing civil about this war.

Maybe I am a conspiracy nut?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Maybe I am a conspiracy nut?
    I knew it.

On topic: so now on TV we are being provided a non stop slate of emotional students berating the cameras (for my benefit, I guess) on their reaction to the ‘abhorrent’ rejection of the renewed AWB by the FL house.

I feel bad for these kids.

But I also feel like they are being manipulated by the MSM into being willing puppets for the moral preachers egging them on.

I guess I’d feel more charitable to them if I hadn’t just borne witness over the last 10 years or so to a generation of entitled whiny assholes who think their ‘feelings’ trump my rights under the constitution. So, fuck that idea.

Guess I need to go price a 6920.

btw: I'm bowing out of this and the bump stock thread. Nothing new is being said by anyone anymore, we're all just digging in our heels. I'm off to the range instead.
    Last edited by JodyH; 02-21-2018 at 01:05 PM.

They're being milked for every single fucking drop of juicy drama the networks can possibly wring out of them before discarding their shriveled used up bodies. I don't trust people in high places with advanced degrees and years of experience, but I guess the "guided" opinions of fucking high school kids is something I'm supposed to take into account. Frankly if someone's opinions are influenced by that sort of thing they need to visit a doctor and possibly get on heavy meds.

If the pieces of shit at CNN, MSNBC, etc all lost their jobs tomorrow it would be a serious and major net gain for the country, and lives would literally be saved.
    Last edited by Peally; 02-21-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I've seen a lot of "gun people" on Instagram softly pushing the false flag idea... makes me irrationally angry. We need some sort of public beatings for these folks, along with truthers and the rest of the nuts.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I've seen a lot of "gun people" on Instagram softly pushing the false flag idea... makes me irrationally angry. We need some sort of public beatings for these folks, along with truthers and the rest of the nuts.
    Irrational emotion is what any false flag is designed to create... so maybe the accusation of false flag is the false flag!! they gotcha!

There are discrepancies surrounding this (and pretty much any) event upon which people will make an instant "ah HAH!" decision, cease thinking or looking, and begin proclaiming. Every discrepancy I've seen so far is from eye/ear witness testimony and can be easily explained by the distorted perception during an emotionally charged event or even false memory creation after the fact as they interact with others. No false flag conspiracy necessary.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

People are goobers, "gun people" are no exception as everyone knows.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List