Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Bullet Purchase (not loaded ammo)

I would be down for about 10-15k
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Just a thought, Ive bought quite a few bullets and I would Much rather spend a little bit more per Thousand than have sup-par bullets. Ive had less than stellar performance out of some of the plated bullets, there fine for Bill Drills and such but not for long range or precise targets.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    Which plated bullets do you prefer?

I just realized that Xtreme is the old West Coast Bullet ... which has very mixed reviews.

All I know is MG.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

I use Berry's plated 124gr RN with good results..... I would be interested in a group buy....
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    It's a good idea, but I'm not interested in coordinating a group buy.

After coordinating a group rifle purchase, I can say with a lot of certainty that there is no way you could pay me enough to coordinate a group buy for anything.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    After coordinating a group rifle purchase, I can say with a lot of certainty that there is no way you could pay me enough to coordinate a group buy for anything.
    Exactly. I've done a few over the years, some for custom rifle actions, and it's not worth my time/effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Which plated bullets do you prefer?

I just realized that Xtreme is the old West Coast Bullet ... which has very mixed reviews.

Im really only running Montana Gold now. the extra $ per thousand is just not enough to bother me when the quality is so much better.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    MG isn't interested in discounts, even for an order of 50K. I replied and asked if 75K or 100K would do it ... we'll see.

User Tag List