Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB/AIWB Holster VP9SK?

Site Supporter

IWB/AIWB Holster VP9SK?

So my wife is a religious daily carrier of a Glock 43. She normally carries the gun AIWB under untucked blouses, sweaters, blazers, etc. She has now acquired "missile lock" on a new VP9SK I bought last year and we need a holster for that.

She's been using a Raven Phantom with the hard overhooks, but a look at their site doesn't show any VP9 choices. Suggestions?
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Hi Wayne,

I have been using the 5 Shot Leather SME with my full size VP9 since November of last year with good results. It conceals extremely well under untucked shirts.

Good luck!

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've not used it so can't recommend but site supporter Mastermind Tactics make the Hadron

JM George works great for me. One with split loops, another with a clip.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

JMCK wing claw. I have one for my shield, and my 2.0 compact. Like everyone else, I have a drawer full of holsters I don't use. These are all I use now. The 2.0 compact is just as comfortable as the shield. Takes a few tries to get the adjustment and position right, but once you find it, the comfort and ease of draw is amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a 2.5 wide PTD. Love it. Agree, it takes some patience to figure out what works best for you, but it's there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    She's been using a Raven Phantom with the hard overhooks, but a look at their site doesn't show any VP9 choices.
    Not just for the VP9 - Raven dropped the Phantom line a few months ago.

Site Supporter
    Yes, I saw that with regret, JTQ.

While listed as an OWB holster, and if your wife likes the Phantom, I wonder if this Comp-Tac "Warrior" holster would work with your existing Raven hardware?

http://www.comp-tac.com/outside-the-...-holster-10708

I hadn't been paying attention to Comp-Tac much, but this appears to be fairly new product for them and looks more "Phantom-esque" than their older Flatline holster.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    While listed as an OWB holster, and if your wife likes the Phantom, I wonder if this Comp-Tac "Warrior" holster would work with your existing Raven hardware?

http://www.comp-tac.com/outside-the-...-holster-10708

I hadn't been paying attention to Comp-Tac much, but this appears to be fairly new product for them and looks more "Phantom-esque" than their older Flatline holster.
    That looks like it might work. Even if it doesn't, she needs to start on her box of holsters that didn't work!

User Tag List