Thread: P30SK TRS install

P30SK TRS install

I bought the HKParts tool and I've followed the text-based guides from JodyH and HKPro. I'm stuck and I can't find a video detailing the procedure.

Basically, I'm pretty sure the TRS is properly seated. I can get the trigger pin most of the way through the spring by wiggling around the slave pin. However, at some point I hit a wall -- no amount of wiggling the spring will get the trigger pin in any further. My guess is the trigger pin is slightly out of alignment with the hole in the frame. I've attached two pictures of where I'm at. Any advice?

Take a chopstick and cut a shallow "V" into the end.
    Use that to press the spring down and pry it forward and backwards while applying light pressure to the trigger pin.

The way I do it is I use the edge of my wooden desk to apply pressure to the trigger pin.
    I then press the spring down slightly with my chopstick and then wiggle it around forwards and backwards, up and down.
    It'll just pop right in once all the stars align perfectly.

Don't give up yet man, you're 95% of the way home!
    Last edited by JodyH; 02-09-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Don't wiggle the spring around with a sharp metal screwdriver, any deep scratches can cause stress risers and can shorten spring life considerably.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Edit:

After a liberal application of profanity, it's in. I'm beginning to appreciate Glocks...

For those that are curious, the new 4.1 trigger return spring yields a similar pull to the TLG LEM when applied to a light LEM P30SK.
    Last edited by ssb; 02-11-2018 at 07:03 PM.

I have a P30L i want to install the LEM trigger in, it is a V3. Is this possible, and if so where do i need to go to get the instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List