Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm full size .40 Middle child or Workhorse?

Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    If I were changing out the safety/decocker lever, I'd choose this one

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...sembly/c8d710/

You're welcome.
    I second that recommendation...

Thanks for the video, just watched it. I’m not concerned about shooting with DA/SA trigger. I was a revolver guy for several decades before I got into semi’s. I can manage moving from SA to DA or DA to SA. I was mainly asking about the internal complication and storm tracker clarified that I think.
    Only one of my semi’s currently has a safety (a smith M&P). My favorite 9mm is a PPQ and it came from the factory with a very light trigger and no safety. For target shooting it is awesome. But in a high stress situation I’m afraid of the very light first pull. That is why the safety appeals to me. But the type g setup might be even better since I have shot a lot of revolvers in my day.

More on parts

Quote Originally Posted by Akc47 View Post
    ... I was mainly asking about the internal complication and storm tracker clarified that I think....
    You can find more about the internal parts, their advantages and interactions in this thread: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....art-do-and-how

Has anyone heard on this board when dealers might get restocked on the 40?

Has anyone heard on this board when dealers might get restocked on the 40?

The only one that I know of on the Forum that could correctly answer that is @e_stern

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    The only one that I know of on the Forum that could correctly answer that is @e_stern
    Very unlikely in the near future, 9MM is where it's at now.

.40 is likely to be a once a year thing.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

[QUOTE very unlikely in the near future, .40 is likely to be a once a year thing.[/QUOTE]

Thx e_stern.
    Sounds like I’m getting myself all worked up for nothing, LOL. Going to be a while before I can get my hands on one.

Thanks storm tracker. That thread you did on the parts is awesome. Looks like I will have time to study it before I can find one. Are you a gun smith?

Thanks storm tracker. That thread you did on the parts is awesome. Looks like I will have time to study it before I can find one. Are you a gun smith?
    Thanks for the positive words! I went to Gunsmithing School. I decided not to make the investment in a shop or going into it as a business, but wanted to be a better handgunner and know how to work on and maintain my own equipment.

User Tag List