Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm full size .40 Middle child or Workhorse?

Well of course I get the fever for one when everyone is sold out, LOL. If anyone sees a full size F or G model for 350 to 450 please let me know. Or a good used one from 300 to 350. I visited 10 to 12 LGS stores today and only found one in 9mm. Not a 40 anywhere new or used. I will keep looking. I’m going to try and be patient, but we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by Akc47 View Post
    I visited 10 to 12 LGS stores today and only found one in 9mm.
    What did they want for that one?

I think it was $575

I think it was $575
    That's the ballpark I typically see in $550 - $575 range. One gun store I frequented often, and they were a knowledgeable group of sales personnel, had a full size PX4C (Constant Action) in .40 S&W in their display case for at least two years. They never reduced the price on that gun the entire time it sat in the display case.

It was a less than popular gun model, in a less than popular configuration, in a less than popular caliber, and there it sat at full retail, for at least two years.

The store I mentioned above with the PX4 .40S&W for $515 on sale, also had a full size 9mm with night sights for $575.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Bought PX4

Well, I bought a PX4 last night online. Says it was new. It is not full size, but a compact. I read up on the specs and the weight is not much different and it is only 1” shorter. I’ve also read a lot of reviews saying the compact recoil is the same as the full size, and that the compact will take 14 rd mags, so I took a chance. I paid $400, that includes gun, shipping and FFL fee on my end. Can’t wait for it to get here! I will have a lot more questions I’m sure, LOL.

Ready to go!

Well, I bought a PX4 last night online. Says it was new. It is not full size, but a compact. I read up on the specs and the weight is not much different and it is only 1” shorter. I’ve also read a lot of reviews saying the compact recoil is the same as the full size, and that the compact will take 14 rd mags, so I took a chance. I paid $400, that includes gun, shipping and FFL fee on my end. Can’t wait for it to get here! I will have a lot more questions I’m sure, LOL.
    We look forward to your follow-up report when it arrives. Any questions are welcome.

Before I buy some, can you confirm the 14 rd and 17 rd mags will fit the compact? I know they won't be flush, but will they seat and work?

Fit

Before I buy some, can you confirm the 14 rd and 17 rd mags will fit the compact? I know they won't be flush, but will they seat and work?
    Confirmed. It is a PX4 quality that all size magazines of the same caliber fit into any PX4 that is smaller.

A video at the Beretta USA website on the PX4 page beginning about the 4:40 mark

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/px4-storm-full/

User Tag List