Thread: Safariland's new wallet profile pocket holster

Safariland's new wallet profile pocket holster

Safariland has a redesigned wallet profile pocket holster out.
    The holster body is a plastic covered in suede and the wallet shield is a sheet of fake leather that's just about the perfect stiffness for the job.
    The holster is only attached to the shield by a 1" strip at the muzzle so it's easy to get your hand between the shield and the grip.
    The gun is a good fit with no rattle but comes out easy and the holster stays put.
    They improved the shield material and the attachment point is better than the earlier version.

Attachment 23661
    Last edited by JodyH; 02-08-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Looks good what's the price on these ?

Still liking the Kahr 380?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Still liking the Kahr 380?
    It's still working, fired another 7 Lehighs through it this morning without a hitch.
    Once I was home for the day my SK went in the safe and the P380 went into my pocket.
    Doesn't pull my basketball shorts down.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Looks interesting.

This looks interesting to me. The only down side I find to pocket carry is guns in most pocket holsters look like a gun in a pocket holster.

User Tag List