Thread: Dry fire target

Dry fire target

Just wanting to jazz things up in my dry fire training, I pulled an old shirt over a shot-up IDPA target, stuffed it in a tall box and printed a thug mug.

I also use the setup for stepping around and past Innocents (although I could use a friendlier mug I suppose).

I've been using half-size B29 targets and 3x5 index cards but thought I'd try something different.

-------------------------------------------
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I dont bother w setting up anything specific for a target. Ill just pace around the house and randomly shot at objects in the house when the timer beeps. The dogs & cats make excellent moving targets and the cats go crazy for the laser

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySoldier View Post
    I dont bother w setting up anything specific for a target. Ill just pace around the house and randomly shot at objects in the house when the timer beeps. The dogs & cats make excellent moving targets and the cats go crazy for the laser
    I’m going to recommend NOT doing your dry practice aiming at your household pets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

#derp

Yikes!

Please review the four universal firearm safety rules and think about how they apply to your dry practice. What you are doing now is a perfect example of how NOT to handle firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Yikes!

Please review the four universal firearm safety rules and think about how they apply to your dry practice. What you are doing now is a perfect example of how NOT to handle firearms.
    Its ok. I only practice w the older expendable ones

User Tag List