Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't resist I joined the CZ Shadow 2 fanclub

Couldn't resist I joined the CZ Shadow 2 fanclub

Took delivery of this last weekend and I am loving it.
    Best out of the box shooter I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

with new LOK Palm swells

I like the extra thickness these provide

I've put about 500 rounds through this so far with a couple of different rounds (Aguila 124, S&B 124 and American Eagle 147, Lawamn 147)
    The AE 147 is just amazing through this thing
    Last edited by kmanick; 02-04-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Nice! I am about a year into USPSA using a G34. I have a long way to go and plan of staying Glock for a good while. Even so I am interested in the CZ and Tangfo.

I have to ask what type of gun you were shooting before, and if moving from a striker fired gun or 1911 what are your initial impressions of the double/single trigger? Also, did you look at or consider the Stock 2 or were you only interested in the CZ?

Still shooting my Performance Center M&P 9L with JPoint RMR on it.

I had been shooting that almost exclusively for the last 7 months but wanted something I could use in Production.
    The 9L is a 5" ported barrel, so even without the Red Dot on it it's a no-go.
    Fortunately about 7 weeks ago a fellow shooter at my club showed up with a Shadow 2 and an Accu Shadow Sp1 and let me and one
    of my shooting buddies try em out.
    I liked the larger grip and angle of the Shadow 2 better so I went with it. My buddy had ordered a Shaodow Target but the FFL never got it in
    they had an Urban Gray shadow 2 so he grabbed that for himself.
    Now I'm really starting to prefer the feel of a DA/SA over a striker fired. I never thought I'd see this day but it is happening.
    the DA is smooth on the shaodow 2 (maybe change the spring to lighten it a bit, the jury is out on that so far)
    the SA pull is Sweeeeeet!!!! I wish the pull on my M&P was as nice as the SA pull on the Shadow.
    Last edited by kmanick; 02-04-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    the SA pull is Sweeeeeet!!!! I wish the pull on my M&P was as nice as the SA pull on the Shadow.
    Notice that ‘click’ when the trigger moves forward? Don’t be alarmed—I know you’ve never felt that before on an M&P. It’s called a reset. You’ll learn to like it.

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Notice that ‘click’ when the trigger moves forward? Don’t be alarmed—I know you’ve never felt that before on an M&P. It’s called a reset. You’ll learn to like it.

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
    LOL!!!! good one.
    I do have an Apex Ram in my M&P, the reset on that gun is actually quite good, and surprisingly the reset on my shield was very good right out of the box.

Just handled one. DA and SA, both were just sick.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Just handled one. DA and SA, both were just sick.
    Same here. I was planning on picking up a WC Brig Tac to add a full size metal DA/SA for fun at the range but having second thoughts since checking out the CZ.

I plan to never touch one of these. Because temptation and I am a weak man.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    Same here. I was planning on picking up a WC Brig Tac to add a full size metal DA/SA for fun at the range but having second thoughts since checking out the CZ.
    I've got a pair of S2's and can't help but lust for some WC BT...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

The Shadow 2 is the only CZ in my safe...but that might change in a few months. I’d like to add a second copy eventually. It’s a DA/SA Ferrari.
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List