Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Buying/Commissioning A Bowie?

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    My search has led me to an Ontario Bagwell Hell’s Belle. This knife feels great in your hand. Light and fast. My Covington hell’s Belle balance point is very blade heavy. It feels like it just wants to chop.
    My newest Bowie is a Damascus Hell’s Belle by Ricardo Vilar. This one is beautiful, light, fast and balanced. It does not feel like a big knife. I thinks it time to learn how to use a hell’s Belle for fighting. It is very easy to carry it IWB. Any suggestions?
    Attachment 63585
    I love his work. I am so happy he relocated to the US.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    My search has led me to an Ontario Bagwell Hell’s Belle. This knife feels great in your hand. Light and fast. My Covington hell’s Belle balance point is very blade heavy. It feels like it just wants to chop.
    My newest Bowie is a Damascus Hell’s Belle by Ricardo Vilar. This one is beautiful, light, fast and balanced. It does not feel like a big knife. I thinks it time to learn how to use a hell’s Belle for fighting. It is very easy to carry it IWB. Any suggestions?
    Attachment 63585

Mo' than 'nuff said. Picture popping a boner and running out of skin....

pat

Site Supporter
    Arizona Custom Knives recently had two used Bagwell Bowie’s for sale. They went fast.

User Tag List