Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Carry, The Full Size Compact Carry

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Well I ordered a "MOD 4.6" based on my experience with the PX4CC. I really do not have a need for it, but I am curious about how the full-size gun shoots and handles. With the advent of the SCD, I have been putting a lot more rounds through G17. But I am still a "hammer" person, and the PX4 looks like it might be the ticket.

I also want to support EL's projects as successful projects beget more projects.
    Thank you sir for the kind words and support!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by cire View Post
    Well this is my first post. I have learned a lot from this forum. I usually don't post on forums, I just read and learn. I recently purchased a PX4CC and love it. I thank you all and EL for this. All your valuable information made this an easy buy. I have never been a striker fire fan, I prefer DA/SA So I have ordered a full size PX4 from EL. One of my main reasons for ordering from him is that EL is here to really help us. He is always answering all of our questions, running tests and experiments and sharing his results with us. This is the guy/business owner that I will support. Oh and I am getting a PX4 from EL �� I hope Ernest and Aimee's business is a huge success. I don't want to jump the gun, but I hope we start to see some 92'S listed on LT. I will be first in line to purchase one. Good luck to Ernest and Aimee with there business. I don't think they will need any luck. There character and products speak for themselves.
    Thank you for the kind words and support. The 92's are coming soon. It is exciting
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and support. The 92's are coming soon. It is exciting
    So, I have to ask, what kind of 92 magic can we be expecting???

Excellent!! Cant wait to see what you have in store for the 92'S

I've only ever seen the PX4 senior from afar. How does it handle, conceal? How would it's size and handling compare with the PX4CC, 92, 229 et al? I'm a fan of the PX4CC.

Site Supporter
    This place is expensive to hang around. This time last year I didn’t have a PX4, now I’ve got a sub-Compact, a Compact, a Compact Carry and a Full Size. Now I have a PX4 Carry on order.

I think the Full size is going to get upgraded to the host for a Fast Fire III. Got one that I hadn’t installed yet.

Just got email from Langdon Tactical that says my "MOD 4.6" PX4 Carry with the spurless hammer has shipped to my FFL. Looking forward to some range time with the newest EL pistol.

Got my shipping notice also. Mod 4.6, should be here Monday which works out perfectly. Have Tuesday off and had already planned to hit the range. Really interested to see how the modified mags work with reloads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    So, I have to ask, what kind of 92 magic can we be expecting???
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Got my shipping notice also. Mod 4.6, should be here Monday which works out perfectly. Have Tuesday off and had already planned to hit the range. Really interested to see how the modified mags work with reloads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Mine will be here Monday as well. Looking forward to it.

User Tag List