Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Carry, The Full Size Compact Carry

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    The real value here...

I have had a model 96, model 92, but then the PX4 Storm came out. I’ve owned over 40 different handguns over the years. When I found the PX4 Storm.. that was it!

I’ve had over a dozen PX4s, but here’s the problem- I might have had more, but sometimes they don’t come out of the factory just right. I’ve seen some that the sights are off center. Some, the Bruniton is too thick, it will chip. Some, too thin, it will wear too quickly. Some, the action is better than others, etc..

Imagine if you could take Ernest Langdon with you to the gun shop. “Hey Ernest, would you look this pistol over for me and check the finish, maybe take some stuff apart and put in better stuff for me? Could you make this pistol something you’d like to shoot? Would you personally verify that this pistol is in good shape? Then, would you put your logo on the top strap so everyone at the range will see that I have something special?” Well, that is exactly what this is!

The value of the modifications is not the only value. The memory of the initial cost will last about a week. The memory and enjoyment of this kind of quality and oversight will last many years. And... on top of that... Beretta still fully warrantees it the same as any other pistol.

I think your only problem should be- How soon can I get mine?
    Sorry, not available in .45.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Sorry, not available in .45.
    Nobody's perfect

Will this fit in standard PX4 full-sized kydex holster? I ordered a holster for my Compact Carry from JM Custom because they differentiated between the Compact and the Compact Carry (great fit, BTW.). So, I'm wondering if this full-sized variant will need it's own mold as well? Or, just go leather for a PX4 full-sized and assume the little issues won't matter?

Thoughts from the Collective?

(Yeah, yeah, haven't ordered one, but want my house in order before I do, or, just thinking ahead.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Will this fit in standard PX4 full-sized kydex holster? I ordered a holster for my Compact Carry from JM Custom because they differentiated between the Compact and the Compact Carry (great fit, BTW.). So, I'm wondering if this full-sized variant will need it's own mold as well? Or, just go leather for a PX4 full-sized and assume the little issues won't matter?

Thoughts from the Collective?

(Yeah, yeah, haven't ordered one, but want my house in order before I do, or, just thinking ahead.)
    Yes, It will fit in a standard full-size PX4 holster. Since the gun comes with stealth levers, there may be some extra space on a standard holster, but it should still fit with no issues.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

NP3 Version Added

So we have decided to add an NP3 upgraded version to the list. Since the MOD version of the gun (MOD4 and MOD5 Mainly) are really ROBAR projects that I did with them, we are not going to call them that. I talked with Freddie Blish yesterday and we have worked through the details and here is what the NP3 package guns will come with.

Same parts will be NP3 as comes with the MOD 4 and MOD 5 guns. We will also be beveling the magazines like we do on the MOD 5 guns as well.

We are not going to crown the barrel or add in the Spurless hammer.

So you could call it a MOD 4.6 (or something silly like that )

We have also decided to add the option to the PX4 Carry Black edition.

This version is only avalible with the add on trigger job, like the MOD 4 and MOD 5 guns as well.

Cost is $1055 for the PX4 Carry with NP3 and Trigger Job and $955 for the PX4 Carry Black with NP3 and Trigger Job.

https://www.langdontactical.com/stor..._Size_9mm.html
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quick thanks to Ernest for making this happen ! (and Aimee for putting up with the emails). I put my money where my mouth has been and ordered one last night. Have more to add later on how I got to that decision when I escape another birthday party at Chuckie Cheese

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So we have decided to add an NP3 upgraded version to the list.
    This is the version I've been hoping for. Thank you!

Well I ordered a "MOD 4.6" based on my experience with the PX4CC. I really do not have a need for it, but I am curious about how the full-size gun shoots and handles. With the advent of the SCD, I have been putting a lot more rounds through G17. But I am still a "hammer" person, and the PX4 looks like it might be the ticket.

I also want to support EL's projects as successful projects beget more projects.

Speaking about support, the LTT service is amazing. Aimee responded to an order placed on Sunday on the same day. That is impressive.

Well this is my first post. I have learned a lot from this forum. I usually don't post on forums, I just read and learn. I recently purchased a PX4CC and love it. I thank you all and EL for this. All your valuable information made this an easy buy. I have never been a striker fire fan, I prefer DA/SA So I have ordered a full size PX4 from EL. One of my main reasons for ordering from him is that EL is here to really help us. He is always answering all of our questions, running tests and experiments and sharing his results with us. This is the guy/business owner that I will support. Oh and I am getting a PX4 from EL �� I hope Ernest and Aimee's business is a huge success. I don't want to jump the gun, but I hope we start to see some 92'S listed on LT. I will be first in line to purchase one. Good luck to Ernest and Aimee with there business. I don't think they will need any luck. There character and products speak for themselves.

User Tag List