Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Carry, The Full Size Compact Carry

Beretta PX4 Carry, The Full Size Compact Carry

So I decided to post a separate thread about this gun to make sure the word is out.

You asked for it, here it is. The PX4 Carry.

Langdon Tactical has the exclusive on this model and they are all coming through my shop here in Arizona.

Name:  IMG_0928.jpg
Views: 5113
Size:  32.0 KB

This gun will have everything that the Compact Carry has;

AmeriGlo Night Sights
    Sniper Gray Slide
    Competition Trigger Group
    Stealth Levers
    Extended Mag Buttons
    Talon Grips in the box
    Two 17 round mags and one 20 round mag

Name:  IMG_0930.jpg
Views: 3503
Size:  41.2 KB

One big difference is I will but putting every gun together with a 12# CS polished hammer spring. We will also be engraving the LTT logo on all the slides.

They will sell direct from LTT at $795 in the standard configuration. You can add in a trigger job as well.

We are also going to offer a "Black" version for $695 or $100 less than normal. This model will not have the Cerakote finish on the slide or the Competition Trigger Group.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Being that sights is plural, does that mean the rear sight is a night sight with vials? Or should it be night sight?
    I ask because after being told by Ameriglo they were ready, their advertised night sights version of the compact carry sights, has been removed from the current catalog.

That looks good. Thanks for doing this.

Do want!

Hope you work out the face-to-face thing for us AZ residents. If not, we'll live, but would be nice.

You sold me on the PX4 with the Compact Carry, and being a sucker for full-sized service pistols, this one is singing my name.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Being that sights is plural, does that mean the rear sight is a night sight with vials? Or should it be night sight?
    I ask because after being told by Ameriglo they were ready, their advertised night sights version of the compact carry sights, has been removed from the current catalog.
    Sorry, it is a set of "sights" with only one front "night sight". These are production sights from AmeriGlo just like the ones that come on the Compact Carry, but for the full-size.

https://www.langdontactical.com/stor...ull_Size_.html
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Ooooo, great package.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

That's a steel!!! speaking from buying a FS and all the parts like I did..... awesome job guys!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    That's a steel!!! speaking from buying a FS and all the parts like I did..... awesome job guys!!
    I've basically just build one too, minus the sights (soon(tm) ) and the ceracote. It's a lot faster/easier to just buy one
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

For those wanting a great "bang for the buck" value in a full sized pistol, this should be the "sweet spot" as far a Berettas go. Great upgrades in parts compared to the standard model, and a really really good price point.

Also very happy that those of us that already have full sized PX4'S can send them in to LTT for the upgrade (as noted in the other thread). IMO, anyone thinking about trying a TDA pistol should at least look this package over and give it some serious consideration.

The real value here...

I have had a model 96, model 92, but then the PX4 Storm came out. I’ve owned over 40 different handguns over the years. When I found the PX4 Storm.. that was it!

I’ve had over a dozen PX4s, but here’s the problem- I might have had more, but sometimes they don’t come out of the factory just right. I’ve seen some that the sights are off center. Some, the Bruniton is too thick, it will chip. Some, too thin, it will wear too quickly. Some, the action is better than others, etc..

Imagine if you could take Ernest Langdon with you to the gun shop. “Hey Ernest, would you look this pistol over for me and check the finish, maybe take some stuff apart and put in better stuff for me? Could you make this pistol something you’d like to shoot? Would you personally verify that this pistol is in good shape? Then, would you put your logo on the top strap so everyone at the range will see that I have something special?” Well, that is exactly what this is!

The value of the modifications is not the only value. The memory of the initial cost will last about a week. The memory and enjoyment of this kind of quality and oversight will last many years. And... on top of that... Beretta still fully warrantees it the same as any other pistol.

I think your only problem should be- How soon can I get mine?

User Tag List