Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Field Holster

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    My ranch handgun toting around solution is a Kramer Leather MSP paddle holster for my Security Six 2.75”. The design keeps the revolver tucked close to my body, stable/snug/secure and it’s super easy on and off when I need to remove it. I wear it all the time including while working. Lots of snakes here in Central Texas so I keep the first chamber loaded with snake shot. That’s the primary reason for a revolver being top choice for this role. They aren’t cheap holsters but I think they are worth it based on my experience. This is my 3rd one. My first one I use with my S&W 29 3” and have logged plenty of miles and days with it hiking and hunting and have had it for years.
    What sights are those sir? Sexy as hell.

I've got a SS in 2 3/4 as well, in stainless. One of the best working/utility revolvers ever built IMO, and a great handy barrel length.

For my 625 Mountain gun, I had a cobbler build me a leather holster. It has worked well, and has a top strap for retention. I also have a Brauer Bros. pancake that'll hold that big N very close to the body.

Currently looking for a leather/nylon for that'll fit a GP 4" or the Sec. Six 2 3/4".
    Good thread.

Following.
    Last edited by CSW; 12-25-2021 at 07:27 AM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    What sights are those sir? Sexy as hell.

I've got a SS in 2 3/4 as well, in stainless. One of the best working/utility revolvers ever built IMO, and a great handy barrel length.

For my 625 Mountain gun, I had a cobbler build me a leather holster. It has worked well, and has a top strap for retention. I also have a Brauer Bros. pancake that'll hold that big N very close to the body.

Currently looking for a leather/nylon for that'll fit a GP 4" or the Sec. Six 2 3/4".
    Good thread.

Following.
    Thanks, XS Big Dot. No big selection for aftermarket sights on the Sec Six. These XS have worked out really well. It takes running some rounds initially to get the dot placement for point of impact/varying range.

User Tag List