Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark 7 Evolution

I have a rotary converted 1050.

I know every part of that machine now... I can assemble and disassemble with my eyes closed.

I love it. It kicks out 1000/hr, steady, and that lets me top things off, sort brass, case gauge.

That said, I would've bought the evolution and Mark 7 over this, hands down.

There is a reason SOOOO many of the people are using Mark7'd 1050's and now really looking at this.

M7's customer service is AS GOOD OR BETTER than Dillon's.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    I have a rotary converted 1050.

I know every part of that machine now... I can assemble and disassemble with my eyes closed.

I love it. It kicks out 1000/hr, steady, and that lets me top things off, sort brass, case gauge.

That said, I would've bought the evolution and Mark 7 over this, hands down.

There is a reason SOOOO many of the people are using Mark7'd 1050's and now really looking at this.

M7's customer service is AS GOOD OR BETTER than Dillon's.
    Rotary?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Rotary?
    Yeah, you read that right:It is like a motorcycle and a 1050 had a love child. LOL.

It is a mechanical system by Forcht that use a chain drive (with a clutch, etc...) to automate the press. There seem to be simpler alternatives nowadays.
    I'm somewhat mechanically inclined, so I got it running like a top (Error rate is ~.0002%: 1/5000. Case gauge no-go rate is about .002% 1/500) and won't go back...

http://instagram.com/p/BSNV7d-gPQH/

http://instagram.com/p/BYevSZYHOt0/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    The extra stations are sweet!
    Yes but I only see 8 stations is calling it a 10 station press just marketing hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    The upgrade options are freaking awesome as well! Primer collator? Awesomeness.
    Yes I am on the notify list for the Evolution and the Primer collator. That's it for upgrades, it will always be my manual press if I get one.

I am looking to upgrade my 5 station Lock n Load to a 7 station Press. Had been thing of the RCBS Pro Chucker 7 and came across the Evolution now it's ???

User Tag List