Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anybody got any real rounds through a Kimber K6s?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Yes, but that is kind of like saying "anything a horse can do a unicorn can do better." Where (in the US) can you get a decent MR73 of any barrel length?
    Not a MR73...

https://www.allans-armory.com/aaresult.php?PageId=58

I bought a K6 a few weeks ago. Got the model with the DLC coating, night sights, and G10’s. My dealer had 6 (various models) in the case and I went through them all, but wanted the black one. All were beautifully fitted and finished and had superb triggers. They were all 2”, or I’d have probably gotten a 3”, my favorite revolver barrel length that’s not going in a pocket. One of the nicest guns in my safe.

Skip

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo sierra View Post
    Looks like a Smuger....
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Yes, but that is kind of like saying "anything a horse can do a unicorn can do better." Where (in the US) can you get a decent MR73 of any barrel length?
    I usually have a few to spare, listed on GunBroker.com under user name larvatus.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

User Tag List