Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New MRDS: Holosun 507C

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Which is why we buy the Gen 1 at our own risk.
    True. Still, given that I mainly picked it up to see if I liked the MRDS concept in general, and put it on my range toy/competition gun, I'm not too worried about it. They're stepping up and fixing things. I'll send it in (got the shipping label yesterday evening), and when it gets back I'll keep using it at the range.

I do like the concept and implementation, and if it holds up it may eventually earn its way onto the carry gun; we'll see. Right now I just need to get out to the range and practice more--wife's surgery had some serious complications (which we're past now; her last occupational therapy session is today) which means we haven't been able to do much shooting. The blue laser gun is better than nothing, but...
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by gtae07 View Post
    True. Still, given that I mainly picked it up to see if I liked the MRDS concept in general, and put it on my range toy/competition gun, I'm not too worried about it. They're stepping up and fixing things. I'll send it in (got the shipping label yesterday evening), and when it gets back I'll keep using it at the range.

I do like the concept and implementation, and if it holds up it may eventually earn its way onto the carry gun; we'll see. Right now I just need to get out to the range and practice more--wife's surgery had some serious complications (which we're past now; her last occupational therapy session is today) which means we haven't been able to do much shooting. The blue laser gun is better than nothing, but...
    It was an observation not a criticism. I buy Gen 1 stuff all the time, and not infrequently it has bugs.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Optics Planet answered question
    We do not currently have the green available, but it will be available under the HS508 Elite model in the near future.
    Definitely interested... I do wish green dots/reticles were more prevalent among the higher end options.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

It was an observation not a criticism. I buy Gen 1 stuff all the time, and not infrequently it has bugs.
    No offense taken. I buy Gen 1 stuff on occasion too.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Any updates on these?
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Another competitor at match today had one. He is LE from Phoenix, squared away guy. Really likes it, for carry and gaming. Big window, long battery life, interesting reticle, and fits RMR base plate. I ordered one to try.

Site Supporter
    ... I ordered one to try.
    Uh, did they know your reputation or did you use an alias?

I ordered one to try.
    Well now, this is about to get interesting.

Another competitor at match today had one. He is LE from Phoenix, squared away guy. Really likes it, for carry and gaming. Big window, long battery life, interesting reticle, and fits RMR base plate. I ordered one to try.
    I think you’ll like it. It’s not a bad optic. The 508T is going to beat the 507c in terms of durability, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Uh, did they know your reputation or did you use an alias?
    I bought it as “Bart Carter,” since nothing breaks for him!

User Tag List