Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New MRDS: Holosun 507C

PS, Phoenix LE guy said they have experienced lots of problems with the DP Pro motion sensor not waking the unit open.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I think you’ll like it. It’s not a bad optic. The 508T is going to beat the 507c in terms of durability, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That guy mentioned that — tell us more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That guy mentioned that — tell us more about it.
    Grade 9 Titanium housing, subdued logos, they will be shown at SHOT. Price point is $50 higher than the 507. Smashing the 507 against the 508t supposedly results in the destruction of the 507. We will see. There’s gonna be an RM06 on my pistol until something better comes out (and mirroring the footprint of the RMR is a golden pistol optic concept)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too picked up a 507C on friday to play with.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

base height

Does anyone have a measurement from the bottom of the optic body to the top where the elevation adjustment is? Looking to order sights with the lowest cowitness possible and dont have my 507c in. Thanks.

Any one know where I can find screws that are compatible for the 507c with the atom mount without having to file down standard RMR screws?

Thank you.

We mounted a Holosun 507 on my wife’s G34, using the MOS RMR plate. My wife really liked it until the screws kept coming loose causing her zero to wander. After breaking more DP Pros, we found the new V3 mount from C&H Precision Weapons, and gave the Holosun another go.

http://www.chpws.com/product/trijico...apter-plate-v3

After a few practice sessions, the optic has remained secure, and my wife is liking it. She thinks it is better with a forward sun angle than either the RMR or DP Pro.

After breaking another Pro this afternoon, I decided to get one on a VP9. I have a direct milled RMR installation, pulled the RMR, and was delighted to find the Holosun fit right into the custom pocket cut by Primary Machine. Here it is.

Name:  CCF1424D-39E6-4692-BD85-5E720F041882.jpg
Views: 2315
Size:  48.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    We mounted a Holosun 507 on my wife’s G34, using the MOS RMR plate. My wife really liked it until the screws kept coming loose causing her zero to wander. After breaking more DP Pros, we found the new V3 mount from C&H Precision Weapons, and gave the Holosun another go.

http://www.chpws.com/product/trijico...apter-plate-v3

After a few practice sessions, the optic has remained secure, and my wife is liking it. She thinks it is better with a forward sun angle than either the RMR or DP Pro.

After breaking another Pro this afternoon, I decided to get one on a VP9. I have a direct milled RMR installation, pulled the RMR, and was delighted to find the Holosun fit right into the custom pocket cut by Primary Machine. Here it is.

Name:  CCF1424D-39E6-4692-BD85-5E720F041882.jpg
Views: 2315
Size:  48.7 KB
    I am pretty curious how this goes. I have heard good things about the 507.

I have used it in both the auto and manual modes, and both work as expected. My wife shot a Holosun on her Glock again today, and I got mine zeroed on the VP9. So far, holding zero and working. If they hold up, we plan to use them for at least practice, to keep rounds off the DP Pros.

I called Holosun today and they said the next two pistol optics are due in April or May and will continue to use the RMR footprint!

https://holosun.com/index.php?main_p...lt&keyword=507

Im excited about the green dot variants of these. Really looks to wash out less than red.

Their new closed emitter pistol optic uses a picatinny style mounting style similar the acro. Looks like another solid option from them.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List