Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G26 / 27 / 33 GeePlates now available

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Anyone still using these? I ordered some to try out.
    Still a big fan for the 26 sized guns and the 43. I need to order more for the 26 mags.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Not a GeePlate, but one of the old GAP plates. They just don't work with the severe angle my monkey fingers use to grip a pistol. PM me your address and I'll drop the plate in the mail. If you don't like it, modify it or send it down the road to HD or Bucky to compare to their GeePlates.

Attachment 68255
    Thanks, Sir! That is indeed very generous. I have 2 gee plates on the way. I will see how they do and let you know.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

I installed the Geeplate tonight on my G26.5 and it definitely locks my grip in more secure both one and two handed. I can’t wait to shoot this live fire. So far I like it @GeePlate

One of the instructors a while back I took a handgun class with said that a lot of people shot a 26 better than a 19 because the pinky was gripping the gun and jerking the front sight down.

I assume most here are trained enough with enough dry fire reps to only press the trigger without activating the rest of the hand.

I wonder if these would make a bad shooter shoot worse because of that phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    One of the instructors a while back I took a handgun class with said that a lot of people shot a 26 better than a 19 because the pinky was gripping the gun and jerking the front sight down.

I assume most here are trained enough with enough dry fire reps to only press the trigger without activating the rest of the hand.

I wonder if these would make a bad shooter shoot worse because of that phenomenon.
    In my case, the Geeplate locks in my hand positioning more than anything else. I haven’t seen an accuracy difference with or without them, and my sense (not supported by a timer) is that my first round at draw is faster because of the improved positioning. I think it’s one of those things that you need to try to see if it works for your specific hand size. I’ll be sure to order a few extras next time, maybe I can do a traveling magazine thing so people can try it out.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 03-13-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List