Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G26 / 27 / 33 GeePlates now available

I'm here to answer any questions you might have.

I'd like to point that we offer 30 days money back guarantee and a life time warranty as well. Break it, even if it is your fault and we will replace it.

Welcome! Love it when reps are posting.

Anyone still using these? I ordered some to try out.

Site Supporter
    I have been considering them for the Gen 5 stubby gun. I have been a fan of the SG for a while. The more I shoot the Gen 5, the more I miss the finger groove of the Gen 2.5/3. It seems to lock the gun in place. This is what the Gee Plate is designed to do? It just seems to do it from the bottom up rather than from between the two gripping fingers. There is much to like about the Gen 5 but I miss the feel of the earlier generation's grip. The #GAP traction tape mod has kept the Gen5 in my favor but I'm considering adding the Gee Plate. It may provide the solid feel I miss from earlier stubbies.

I checked out the website. The "Lecter" tribute face mask offered for sale is interesting.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Anyone still using these? I ordered some to try out.
    YES! I can’t imagine my 43 or 27 without them. On the 43, the gun locks in better using this and a 2 finger grip, vs the extension and a 3 finger grip. Plus, no noticeable loss of concealment like other finger extensions, which is the point of these guns in the first place. I can pocket my 43 with the Gee Plate.

If you have thick fingers that barely hang on the two finger grip it will help.

However, my fingers fit on there perfectly and because the OEM baseplate is thinner, I can snug my curled pinky up higher and tighter.

Honestly, I feel that I battle the recoil at the web of my thumb and not at the bottom of my grip with my pinky. This is also why I never saw the point of the pinky extension as all it ever did was make me want to point the gun downward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    I have been considering them for the Gen 5 stubby gun. I have been a fan of the SG for a while. The more I shoot the Gen 5, the more I miss the finger groove of the Gen 2.5/3. It seems to lock the gun in place. This is what the Gee Plate is designed to do? It just seems to do it from the bottom up rather than from between the two gripping fingers. There is much to like about the Gen 5 but I miss the feel of the earlier generation's grip. The #GAP traction tape mod has kept the Gen5 in my favor but I'm considering adding the Gee Plate. It may provide the solid feel I miss from earlier stubbies.

I checked out the website. The "Lecter" tribute face mask offered for sale is interesting.

I did the @GAP traction tape mod but have not tried it live fire, I will try that with and without the GeePlates and see what I prefer.

That mask is awesome haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    I have been considering them for the Gen 5 stubby gun...
    Not a GeePlate, but one of the old GAP plates. They just don't work with the severe angle my monkey fingers use to grip a pistol. PM me your address and I'll drop the plate in the mail. If you don't like it, modify it or send it down the road to HD or Bucky to compare to their GeePlates.

Name:  GAP.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  38.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Not a GeePlate, but one of the old GAP plates. They just don't work with the severe angle my monkey fingers use to grip a pistol. PM me your address and I'll drop the plate in the mail. If you don't like it, modify it or send it down the road to HD or Bucky to compare to their GeePlates.

Name:  GAP.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  38.2 KB
    That's very generous. I have gap and geeplate plates. I can't tell a difference. The both lock the grip. They both pinch the fire out of my ring finer.

Thanks for the interest in the GeePlates.

User Tag List