Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G26 / 27 / 33 GeePlates now available

G26 / 27 / 33 GeePlates now available

I’m very happy with the GeePlate on my G43, so I’m happy to see they are now available for the subs. I missed out on the G.A.P. plates, luckily these came along.

No connection, just a happy customer!

https://www.geeplate.com

They look like a quality product. I got a set of GAP plates years ago. Worked great until the arthritis in my little finger kept me from using them.

I just received a set of GeePlates for the G42 and G43. Installation is straightforward and easy. The fit and finish appears to be outstanding. For those times when I carry the 42 or 43 with the standard flat floor plate, I'll now use the GeePlate. It locks in my grip that much better.

Another happy Gee Plate customer here. Locks my 43 in my hand real tight, better than the factory pinky mag.

Interested.

Do you guys find your grip crammed in between the plate and the grip? I'm just wondering as I have a size M hand and was thinking this could work well for my G26.5. (Which due to shoulder injury and work, I have yet to shoot argh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Interested.

Do you guys find your grip crammed in between the plate and the grip? I'm just wondering as I have a size M hand and was thinking this could work well for my G26.5. (Which due to shoulder injury and work, I have yet to shoot argh.)
    Rich- I hope you’re back into the game soon! I also have size M hands, an no, I don’t find my grip to be crammed at all, particularly with the G43. As said by Bucky, it certainly is an improvement over the factory finger groove mag and I’d add the factory flat mag...

Biggest upside to the GAP & geeplates for me on the 26 & 43 is the improved index on the draw. Less fumble prone than the stock floor plate on the short gripped guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Interested.

Not here. I wear an XL glove, and the grip with the GeePlate is very comfortable - not tight at all.

I just saw these on TFB. I thought they were a re-branded GAP floor plate, but it looks like this is a new company and a new product. Too bad - I thought the GAP was a great idea. and I have several. I have been looking to buy a few more to give as gifts to friends, but their web page has been down for maintenance - for a long time.

I have no idea how these new GEE plates compare to the old GAP plates, but their base plate removal tool looks very interesting.
    Last edited by Moonshot; 06-02-2018 at 09:37 AM. Reason: correct spelling error

Alright, so, who wants to go in on some of these with me? I only need one for a G26 and one for a G43 (don't see putting them on non "carry" mags), but it appears you can only buy pairs. PM me if interested...

User Tag List