Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen 5 G34

So the Gen 5 34 s not on the uspsa Production list yet? The 17 is, but I prefer the 34 since I am thinking of going back to Production this year and the larger mag opening is appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The Glock OEM firing pin springs are 5.5#
    Yes, this is correct, but I think he was asking whether the same striker spring, regardless of weight, works in G1-4 and G5 pistols.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, this is correct, but I think he was asking whether the same striker spring, regardless of weight, works in G1-4 and G5 pistols.
    You are correct, making sure it was the same type of spring even with different weights. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    10-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    So the Gen 5 34 s not on the uspsa Production list yet? The 17 is, but I prefer the 34 since I am thinking of going back to Production this year and the larger mag opening is appealing.
    Give it a little time... the 34.5 hasn't been out terribly long. It will absolutely be on the list at some point.
    BW

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    I have these installed on my 34.5. Pretty much the same sight picture you get from the Chargers. Standard height for this rear sight is .225 tall. It's good to go.
    BW

Frank Proctor has redesigned his sight to be MOS compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    I guess they ditched the slide cut out also......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPqltIBebM
    OK, the Gen5 G34 is now on my long-term wish list! I would rather not have the hole in the top of the slide, as there is/are no corresponding holes to spit-out whatever falls into the upper holes in earlier-model slides.

Henning Group has a new sight set that appears MOS compatible. Same height as stock sights, with a 115 fiber front and 125 rear notch (same dimensions as TTI). Black nitride finish, $60.

https://www.henningshop.com/Detail.a...73249&CAT=9248

Here is my G5 34 with Dawson sights.

Name:  048C5EF4-17EE-459F-ACBC-58300251B0FD.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  98.3 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List