Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SureFire XH55 (Green Laser Above 1000 Lumen Light)

Site Supporter
    Will BUIS clear this when mounted at 12:00?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Will BUIS clear this when mounted at 12:00?
    They clear my XH35 which I think is the same height. I did have to install the DD spacer to raise the optic because the switches occluded everything below the red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Just remember that the light is a MaxVision beam, so a lot of flood, but throw will be weak. I know there are folks that preferred the old 600 lumen X300Us to the XH35s due to the lack of throw on the XH35s, despite having a 1000 lumen output. Hopefully an XH50 comes out with a TIR beam.
    Damn. Forgot about that. I may wait and see if they come out with an XH50.
    Last edited by El Cid; 09-25-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Just remember that the light is a MaxVision beam, so a lot of flood, but throw will be weak. I know there are folks that preferred the old 600 lumen X300Us to the XH35s due to the lack of throw on the XH35s, despite having a 1000 lumen output. Hopefully an XH50 comes out with a TIR beam.
    Honestly I consider this as something for my inside long gun so I’m actually totally cool with that.

They FINALLY got the laser / light in the correct orientation. Looking forward to seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    They FINALLY got the laser / light in the correct orientation. Looking forward to seeing this.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    Honestly I consider this as something for my inside long gun so I’m actually totally cool with that.
    See if you can borrow an XH35 first. Mine is usable indoors, but the flood is so wide it bounces back at me on the sides where I didn't expect. I'm planning to replace it with the new 1,000 lumen X300U at some point.

Good thought; thanks.

Any word on a release date? I checked a couple of websites, and they say things like "soon" and December 2018.

This would be pretty sweet on a carbine, as previously mentioned. Just trying to plan my Christmas toy budget.

A recent podcast leads me to believe "soon" is maybe this year. I'm REALLY hoping that's the case, it's an amazing light and will serve a few unique roles for me and my wife for HD.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Excellent, thank you very much.

User Tag List