Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Colt “Night Cobra” at Shot Show

So I got one of these because I got a smoking deal on it at my LGS because a guy ordered one and then went tits-up on the deal.

I haven't fired it yet but out of the box it has a phenomenal trigger and appears to be extremely well built. It appears to be built to shoot. A lot.

I was hoping Mr. D. "Boy" was going to update after his revolver class, but have yet to see anything here.
    I have a local dealer (Scheel's in Sparks, NV) which had a Night Cobra in the case.) For $860, I decided not to bother a salesperson to pull it out for me.

I currently have a few revolvers (M66, 640Pro, 642, with an L- and N-frame, too) which will do fine for me and I recently spent more than the Night Cobra's price on optics in the last few months (Trijicon, Eotech, Vortex). Still, I'll be reading anything which comes up regarding the Night Cobra. Another competitor coming out is Kimber's K6S TLE, and I'm still reading reviews on the Kimber, too.

Realistically, I'm more likely to buy a Ruger SP101 &/or LCR, as I'll probably cheap-out when it comes down to spending the money.
    Last edited by L-2; 11-26-2018 at 12:25 PM.

User Tag List