Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safariland Customer Service

The new 637x I recently picked up works fine with my 26.5 - no fit issues at all.

Site Supporter
    Interesting, I have had nothing but excellent CS from Safariland. I have always just called the toll free number with questions or order issues and questions have been answered or issued resolved. I was on the phone with them last week about getting 1.5" belt attachments for some mag pouched instead of the ELS adapters that I got. No problems and I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Did you reach out to HolsterOps? They’ve been very responsive and helpful to me in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heard back from Tom with HolsterOps today and he pulled a new 7TS 7377 w/ QLS, AND shipped it out before noon. Will see how this one works but Tom was really good to deal with and took fast action.
    Last edited by Bryan W; 03-01-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Guess I should update this, since I started it. After several more weeks of no contact with Safariland, I was e-mailed an offer to review their holster on their website. So I did, and highlighted the CS failure I was experiencing. Wonder of wonders, within 24 hours I had contact from a different CS rep, and, within a week, had a replacement holster. I guess I just had to make a stink in public.

I'm grateful for the replacement holster, but I still consider this a CS fail.

User Tag List