Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safariland Customer Service

Safariland Customer Service

Anyone got a responsive, reliable contact? I've got an issue with a holster I ordered (ordered right handed, got left handed). I've emailed them repeatedly, called twice, got the run around on the first call and no response on the second.

Thanks!

You tried.
    Now it's time to call your credit card company and do a chargeback.
    Might just be me getting grouchy in my middle age, but anymore it's one strike and you're out when it comes to poor customer service.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Anyone got a responsive, reliable contact? I've got an issue with a holster I ordered (ordered right handed, got left handed). I've emailed them repeatedly, called twice, got the run around on the first call and no response on the second.

Thanks!
    Good luck. An agent where the Fiancee works recently had a CS issue on a piece of body armor that had been ordered long ago. It took RAC level communication to the VP level to get a status update. Prior to that, runaround on calls and ignored email.
    Last edited by LSP552; 01-19-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    You tried.
    Now it's time to call your credit card company and do a chargeback.
    Might just be me getting grouchy in my middle age, but anymore it's one strike and you're out when it comes to poor customer service.
    I second this. Should be a slam dunk case to win the chargeback claim if you've gone through multiple reasonable attempts to work with them and they ignore you. I'd provide the credit card company a list of the times you've attempted to contact them with no resolution when you file the claim.

Interesting. I've had very good luck with their CS on a number of occasions. The trick I found was to call the direct line and not the toll free number. YMMV.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I'm currently having CS issues with them as well. Ordered a 7TS G17 holster, and a SIG 239 holster was sent in a G17 box. CS rep via the toll free number said she would cut me a shipping label and send out new holster by the end of day. That was 2 days ago. Also, as a part of this issue is finding a Gen 5 fit worthy holster and that has yet to be seen. Ordered one from HolsterOps and was assured it would fit a Gen 5 - 7377 with QLS. Arrived today and it's too tight. Safariland confirms that holsters made after Oct 2017 will fit both G4 and G5 guns. They fit, but are too damn tight. Safariland seems to have issues lately, or maybe its just me. I've been using their products for over 20 years.

I have three 7TS holsters for the G5 pistols waiting for me at home, and will be very interested in fit. They told me last week that everything in their 7TS inventory was G5 compatible.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan W View Post
    I'm currently having CS issues with them as well. Ordered a 7TS G17 holster, and a SIG 239 holster was sent in a G17 box. CS rep via the toll free number said she would cut me a shipping label and send out new holster by the end of day. That was 2 days ago. Also, as a part of this issue is finding a Gen 5 fit worthy holster and that has yet to be seen. Ordered one from HolsterOps and was assured it would fit a Gen 5 - 7377 with QLS. Arrived today and it's too tight. Safariland confirms that holsters made after Oct 2017 will fit both G4 and G5 guns. They fit, but are too damn tight. Safariland seems to have issues lately, or maybe its just me. I've been using their products for over 20 years.
    Did you reach out to HolsterOps? They’ve been very responsive and helpful to me in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Did you reach out to HolsterOps? They’ve been very responsive and helpful to me in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I sent them an email tonight. They were, in fact, very responsive to my original request for information as well. I am calling Safariland CS back tomorrow on my other holster SNAFU. In the meantime, I am still looking for an ALS that will actually work with a Gen 5 Glock without excessive drag. Haven't found one yet.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan W View Post
    Yes, I sent them an email tonight. They were, in fact, very responsive to my original request for information as well. I am calling Safariland CS back tomorrow on my other holster SNAFU. In the meantime, I am still looking for an ALS that will actually work with a Gen 5 Glock without excessive drag. Haven't found one yet.
    Which ALS holsters have you tried? What's causing the issue?

User Tag List